Kufunwa I-Admin Clerk for I-opening ekwa Gauteng Department of Health. Shutting date 22 March 2019.
• Senior Certificate/Grade 12 bolstered by pertinent authoritative experience.
• Computer proficiency and productivity in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is necessary.
Abilities and Competencies
• A legitimate driver’s permit (Code B, EB or C1) is necessary.
• Knowledge and comprehension of every administrative system administering the Public Services.
• Overall information of government’s change arrangements and needs is a need.
• Good correspondence, relational, detailing and composing abilities.
• Manage and administrate the Post Mortem Operational office to give proficient and powerful managerial administrations to every single related partner.
• Daily refreshing of pertinent registers and MS Excel spreadsheets to guarantee that measurements are accessible on a day by day/week by week/month to month premise as asked.
• Typing of incineration archives.
• Keeping record of all unidentified and unclaimed human stays, notwithstanding all human stays away.
• Manage the organization and recordkeeping of the arrival of human remains.
• Verify that all memorial service funeral director administrations produce or submitted substantial Regulation 363 declarations of fitness before arrival of human remains.
• Taking of minutes, and composing of minutes and motivation when required. NB: That the fruitful applicant must be eager to benefit him-/herself for the performing of some other managerial obligations at the office (e.g., HRM, Assets, PM Report Administration) as might be required by the executives.
• Job pivot to perform other regulatory obligations is, along these lines, incorporated into this post.
Sicela ufunde I-set of working responsibilities ngokupheleleyo before u-aplaye.
Kindly cofa kule catch isezantsi to apply for le opening