Capability AND EXPERIENCE
· COMSOC 1 and 2
· SAMTRAC Certificate
· Mining Diploma/Degree in Safety Management.
· 5 years underground experience
· 5 years involvement in a Coal mine
· 8-10 years involvement in a mining situation.
· National Diploma/Degree in Safety Management
· SHERQ administration framework, wellbeing administration and ecological administration encounter inside the mining business.
· Valid driver’s permit
· Coal Mining knowledge obligatory
Proficient Knowledge of security perspectives with involvement in HSE administration framework in a mining situation.
Great composed and verbal relational abilities and the capacity to communicate at all levels both inside and outer
Report composing and introduction aptitudes
Employment KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Administration of the Safety Section
Lead mishap examinations
Actualize Hazardous ID and Risk Management projects and frameworks to guarantee accomplishment of goals.
Creates and oversees wellbeing frameworks and hazard administration projects and frameworks.
Employment Type: Full-time
underground: 5 years
Coal mine: 5 years