The group at Caltex love keeping you moving. Regardless of whether you’re going to and from work, home or school, or taking off to supper, the films or the shoreline, we’re with all of you the way.
Our commonality with our clients drives us to convey a standard of administration that is second to none. To enable us to do this, we’re searching for easygoing Customer Service Attendants to join our group at Caltex This part will suit the individuals who are cheerful and benevolent, have an enthusiasm for client benefit, take pride in their work, can multitask and work unsupervised and appreciates a quick pace. As we are a business that never rests, it implies you’ll require the adaptability to go up against various movements.
You will be responsible for:
- Serving customers efficiently and creating memorable experiences
- Delivering the standard of service and retailing excellence that our customers have come to expect.
- Maintaining store presentation and creating a clean welcoming environment
- Cash handling
- Authorising fuel pumps
- Stock filling and rotation
- General housekeeping – cleaning toilets, shelves, floors
- Understanding and complying with Caltex’s policies and procedures
We will make sure we look after you too with competitive pay, quality training and real career progression opportunities.
Whether you’re early in your career, returning to work or looking for a change & like to keep busy, this could be a great position to consider.
In terms of next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from Hire Vue with the details and instructions on how to complete.
Get your career in motion with Caltex and apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org